About LifeLegacy Foundation
LifeLegacy Foundation differs from the competition in the breadth and depth of our skills and qualifications, including:
- federally approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit,
- accredited by American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB),
- in operation since 1997,
- impeccable record,
- inspected and licensed by New York State Department of Health—one of two states currently licensing research tissue banks in the U.S.,
- adheres to FDA Good Tissue Practices (GTPs) under 21 CFR Part 1271.160(b), items 4—6,
- qualified Organ Procurement Agency under Arizona Anatomical Gift Act (Title 36, Chapter 7, Article 3, Subsection 36-846), and
- abides by both the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act (UAGA) and Title III of the National Organ Transplant Act, which prohibit the buying or selling of organs or tissues.
We set the industry standard that our donor families and clients have come to trust.